Saving your electricity by switch Ambit Energy and get two nights free getaway!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Had to share with you...

I saw this blog from someone else so I had to copy to share with you all...



Customers should never really know that it is mlm, all they need to know is that you started a business working with energy and you are contracted with one of the top providers in the state.
As far as people looking at the business, I think you are attracting what you fear most. Instead of avoiding mlm, try coming right out with it, saying something like hey Bob, “what do you know about network marketing? I’m talking about companies like mary kay, mellaleuca, avon, pampered chef, etc… You know I was never really a big fan myself until I found an mlm selling something that everybody has to have and for less! This is what caught my attention about Ambit.
The thing is that most everybody know mlm is legit, saying it’s a pyramid scam is just a cop out and you will usually only get it from people if you enable them through a lack of confidence in the concept of network marketing. Usually I laugh if somebody says it’s a pyramid scam, and then I’d say really, that’s interesting, I’ll have to call the Public Utilities Commission and ask them why they approved a pyramid scam to be a licensed provider of energy for the state. I wonder how they could have let that slip by?
Stupid answers and stupid questions like “is this a pyramid scam” or “this is a pyramid scam” do require an equally stupid and sarcastic answer if you ask me. Fit this to your own style but the bottom line is that you have to come back with something either sarcastic or commandingly convicted to combat the stupidity of “pyramid scam” objections. What do you think Jere Thompson would say? The bottom line is that you need to change your belief and conviction.
On the other hand it is a completely different question if they ask if it is mlm. Then you can say “absolutely”! “This is MLM perfected! This is the first mlm I’ve ever found that sells something of value that EVERYBODY uses! Can you imagine taking the power of network marketing and applying it to electricity and natural gas, utilities that people cannot live without!”


You also can check on Better Business Bureau website about Ambit Energy. BBB will not lie about how good or bad businesses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment